Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Lawyers, or ANYONE with knowledge on this please give me some advice/direction?!


Hi, so long story short. My moms and I lived with her ex boyfriend (they were never married) for 7 years until last month when we moved back to our home state. My mom says she cant loose contact with her ex BF because they bought a house together. I dont exactly know whos money went into this house (i think her BF was the one who paid for the actual house) but my moms name is on the house. She said she isnt walking away from it because half the money is hers. He wont sell the house either. What could she do legally if she and him both paid for the house with both names on it? Also, what could she do if he paid for the entire thing with both their names on the house? The house is completely paid off no mortgage. Any advice/knowledge would be appreciated! Thanks!

Read more: Lawyers, or ANYONE with knowledge on this please give me some advice/direction?!