Thursday, December 15, 2016

I feel we are enslaved by the system?


Does anyone feel the same? I mean, I know we have to eat and everything, but the whole idea of working until retirement 40 hours a week, with stress, it just feels like slavery to me.

And I don't feel there's a way out because you end up in the streets.

I kind of like those countries where people actually own their homes (no mortgage) and if they work, then it's just for them, not almost everything for bills. But then again, many of those countries don't have many jobs.

I just don't understand why so many people defend this system to death of working like slaves until death.

It just feels we have nothing and we're just getting by day by day and people talk about surgery and all sorts of medical issues like if it's nothing when lots of it is caused by the stress caused by the system.

I just don't get it.

I'm not saying I want to be lazy and not do a thing, I just wish most of my money didn't go to pay the interest on mortgage (or worse - rent and throw it out).

Read more: I feel we are enslaved by the system?