Wednesday, January 4, 2017

How to deal with husbands past?


I use to think about his past everyday and tried leaving him a couple times when we were dating because I hated being with someone with a kid. But he was so sweet and patient I fell in love with him and his daughter seemed to really like me. We were together about a year and a half when I found out I was pregnant and then I got fired from my job. It was a hard time, but I was happy to be having a baby. During my pregnancy I put together babys nursery and I rarely thought about my husbands past (besides the three days a week we had his daughter). I had the baby 6 weeks ago and now those feeings are coming back. He used to tell me that we were going to buy a new house and now he is telling me that I need to go back to work if I ever want a house. His ex wife never worked (and still doesn't) and had no problem spending his money. She got a $5000 boob job and he took $14000 out of his 401k for her car and a failed business she tried to start up that he is still paying back. I sold my car for extra cash and now he and I share his car. I paid for everything for my baby on my own with the money I saved. He hasn't paid for anything for my baby or me and I would never ask him too. Im mad that he was such an idiot that now I am suffering emotionally and financially because of his past. Sometimes I wish I would have left him when I had the chance, but now I have a baby with him and need to figure out how to get over this! I really do love him so much, but I'm suffering everyday.

Read more: How to deal with husbands past?