Wednesday, January 4, 2017

I'm a sugary baby and trying to buy a home with no income?please?


Hello everyone

I'm a full time student and also a sugar baby… Or an arm candy
I do not have sex with them it's just for companionship simple as that
So I wanted to clear that out before anyone starts judging me
Anyways, I'm interested in buying a house and put a down payment of 20 percent but the thing is I have no income or taxable income as they say… So basically the money is considered to be a gift
I get about 5000 dollars a month but with a little saving that i managed to do i might be able to put a down payment of 20 percent I'm also not looking to buy an expensive house maybe around 300k or 400k max
But how can I buy a house or even get approved with having sugar baby income?
my credit score is excellent and above 750
I'm just tired of doing what I do and want to get my life together
I never had a job like i said I'm a full-time student and my field of study is very very hard it's medical… I came from a poor family and no one supports me
PS i helped to support my elder mother and i also help my brother
So my life is tough right now however i feel like i'm being pressured to have to do things with those men, things that i'm not going to be comfortable with
So my rent is so high right now if i can manage to get a house and pay mortgage it would be a lot better for me
Any ideas how i can do that?
Thanks a lot.
And please don't be judging me if your going to be an *** hole then go look in the mirror first
thanks.
Added (1). Wrong: the sugar baby income is not considered a self-employment income… I already have asked about that.
Added (2). Like i said if you are going to judge me and call me names then you are not better than me… I'm sure and I can assure you I'm a very decent person who's not just sitting on my *** I'm actually pursuing my medical education and for all of you who's already calling me names you are acting like holy who did not commit a sin well at least I don't have sex with those men… And I still get paid for it when you ugly losers get f**ked for free and then get dumped lol bye haters.
Added (3). AGAIN: IT IS NOT TAXABLE!
here's the link check it out before you actually say it is!
http://blog.seekingarrangement.com/2015/03/25/opinion-sugar-taxes/
Added (4). Your answered has nothing to do with me… With her case, there's accusations and abuse which has nothing to do with my question
Seeking arrangement has the biggest lawyers and their sugar babies or daddies are protected… The sugar daddies are the ones who should pay the taxes but since it's a *gift* and we are considered to be no different than their girlfriends then they don't have to pay taxes nor should we…
Added (5). PS not like i don't want to pay taxes i would love to if i owe anything… But this income is not taxable… They're helping me with it, I'm not doing any services for them or hired by them and there's no contract or an agreement between us. And If they ask me actually i can prove that income and if anything i can get them in trouble since they made a direct deposit:) i'm not stupid to accept cash lol

Read more: I'm a sugary baby and trying to buy a home with no income?please?