Monday, February 27, 2017

Can I buy a house with average credit?

My current house of 5 years, landlord wants to sell because he can afford taxes and insurance anymore with the rent we agreed.
Only option given was to buy house or vacate but I don't have the best credit which is why I am renting. Are there any mortgage companies that will work with bad credit issues?

I would just move but I have two kids, newly divorced with no child support coming in, one job and full time student for my masters and one child who just started high school and to move him and prepare for adjustments is more than we can handle. ( please no negative comments just want a stable family life)

can someone point me in the direction for either credit repair or mortgage company that will work with me.
Added (1). My current rent is $700
my landlord is stating that he can't afford the house anymore
I have lived in this house for 5 years

basically I'm asking should I buy or take the loss and move? I prefer to stay but I am not aware of the current mortgage on the house just estimates online provides.

Read more: Can I buy a house with average credit?