Monday, February 27, 2017

Is it bad I want to go to university now? Planning out life to young/to old?

I am 20 years old and have now decided I want to go to university in September 2018 to study children's nursing.

So here is my plan -
I've been with my boyfriend for nearly 6 years now, so we thought about moving out at 25 to get a mortgage for a house as his grandparents have given us £5,000 for it already!

So plan is:
Get my access course and maths and english done this year
study at uni for 3 years 22 - 25
move out when i graduate at 25
find a full time child nursing job
get married at 26/27
have children after?

I don't want to leave it too late to have children, I have to plan my life out otherwise I will get stressed as I don't want to waste my years!

Just want some advice please!

Thanks:)

Read more: Is it bad I want to go to university now? Planning out life to young/to old?