Thursday, February 23, 2017

I'm really stressed with my family and about growing up?


Hey everyone. I'm having several things to worry about. My family is falling apart from this major headbutt between me and my stepmom. I'm an 18 year old hispanic guy who has autism, anxiety, depression, and thoughts of suicide from time to time. After this headbutt with my stepmom, I feel like I've lost all of the help of her being a parent, and now that I'm not going to have any help at all. This is my graduation year, and i want to move out and be away from my parents, but at the same time, I'm so behind in knowing how to survive on my own. I plan on going to a community college to start off, but I'm in such a mess with my finances. I don't have a car or license, I don't have any cooking skills, no financial skills, like taxes, mortgage, paying taxes and bills, etc. I did apply for social security disability, but i won't be able to receive a response within 4 months from now, due to investigations. I have a friend who i plan to roommate with whenever i move out. I don't have internet or phone service right now because of my step mom's way of showing me how angry she is at me and that i don't deserve her help or any privileges, so without that, i have nothing left. It makes feel like im stuck in a corner with everything i need and enjoy using is being taken way from me and pushing me up against an edge, to the point where i might fall off, meaning that i would feel like i want to give up and just end my life. Please, somebody help me. I don't know what to do.

Read more: I'm really stressed with my family and about growing up?