Thursday, February 23, 2017

What would you do in this situation?


I love my husband. We have a 3 mint old together and very much in love by I have a major problem. He just does not mange his business and money properly and I m completely the opposite. He hasn t taken out the money for his taxes in over 9 years and owes over 50,000 to the irs. They ve made threats to put Liens on his properties and for the past 2 years I ve been lending him big lump sums of money out of my life savings to help keep the irs of his back with his promise to put the money back into my savings… Now on top of giving him money for the irs I lent him another 1500 to pay his mortgage and he promised to pay me back that following week when he got paid… (Never paid me back and this is going on 2months since I lent him mortgage money). So I understood that we all have our "downs" in life so I held him down. But now Were at a point where We are trying to buy "our" first house together. But he has no plan on contributing financially. He still hasn t been taking the money out for his taxes or saving And is handling his business poorly and he s saying every month he barely has enough to pay his mortgage. Shortly after having my baby I went immediately back to work to help out but still there no change in him. I have expressed that I want him to handle his finances better so we can have a better future for us and our daughter. He is financially draining me and my daughter of a stable financial future. All you wives out there what would you do?

Read more: What would you do in this situation?