Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Drivers license help. My car was stolen recently, my license and all my pay stubs were in there

I need to get a new license so I went to the dmv and I was able to prove who I was via my birth certificate, and w-2. They WILL NOT let me get a license however without 2 proofs of residency, I don't have a job, here is a list of things they will accept as proof of residency.
-Current real property rental or purchase agreement (I live rent free with my parents)
-Current local property tax statement or mortgage document
-Original documents from city, county, state, tribal, or federal government organization attesting to the fact that the applicant is a NM resident dated within 60 days
-Utility bill dated within 60 days, no cell phone bills(don t have any bills in my name)
-insurance bill, card, or binder dated within 60 days
-bank or credit card statement dated within 60 days (tried opening an account to get my license, but you need ID to get an account)
-documentation from an education institution dated within 60 days(not enrolled in any schools)
-original documents from a NM community organization attesting to the fact that the applicant is a NM resident dated within 60 days
-a New Mexico medical or public assistance card with address on card, letter from issuing agency that came with card showing name and address dated within 60 days.
, is there a way I can prove my residency? I need a license to get a job, need a bank account to get a license, but some how need a license to get a bank account… Any advice would help.

Read more: Drivers license help. My car was stolen recently, my license and all my pay stubs were in there