Wednesday, March 15, 2017

What is the best way to finance the engagement ring I want to buy?

I am looking to purchase an engagement ring soon (roughly $11,000) but want to build my credit as well. My credit score is between 720-750 and I have the cash to purchase the ring.

What is the best way to make this purchase? Finance through the jeweler? Get another credit card?
Added (1). Sorry I should have clarified that I wanted to finance with very minimal to zero interest. I was thinking more of the lines of opening credit and paying it off to build credit (and avoid interest).
Added (2). Also should clarify that I have the cash to pay for the ring. Of course I would not spend more than I have to finance an engagement ring. The real goal is to raise my score when it is time to apply for a mortgage.

Read more: What is the best way to finance the engagement ring I want to buy?