Thursday, March 23, 2017

Is it wrong to set up a fund raising page for this reason?

My parents are having serious mortgage problems. They have an outstanding balance of£ 60,000 and the bank is demanding they pay it all in 3 years!

My parent s have been paying the mortgage ever since they bought the house back in 1989. There is this huge problem where no one seems to know where that money has gone? And we cannot seem to find any documents proving it so we are in a very difficult situation.

My parents are almost 60 years of age and will soon be too old too keep working, its also unfair on them to have to pay twice!

I was thinking of setting up my own fundraising page to help raise as much as possibles as we only have 3 years. Would you say that it is okay to ask the public for help with this?

Read more: Is it wrong to set up a fund raising page for this reason?