Wednesday, May 24, 2017

I'm buying a home with a fha Loan, I just got the house inspected and now I want to back out. My realtor says I have to give them 10 days

The seller has that time frame to tell me if they will make repairs. But I truly don't want it anymore, however, I'm not trying to get sued or lose my earnest money. Yes I admit I was not prepared for all this. I feel like its a lemon property and my realtor is just desperate for her commission

I've been looking since January and missed out on some good properties being picky. I had a different realtor in the beginning but decided to start working with my older cousin who is a realtor as well. Honestly the family made me feel guilty for not going with her.

I got frustrated and agreed to put a contract on a cute house that we saw that's in my price range, I'm also trying to get out of my current living situation, I'm miserable here! The house I put a contract on needs a lot of Major repairs. Not to mention the house is infested with stink bugs.

The house needs a new roof, water heater, toilet all needs to be updated. Other issues as well. I know I can't back out of contracts just because I change my mind but the inspection went horrible.

I noticed things I didn't see before. I fell in love with the neighborhood its quiet on a cul de sec just like I wanted.

My realtor just sent a Post Inspection Agreement and wants me to sign it. If I sign it am I adding more fuel to the fire knowing I don't want it. The 10 days will be up next Monday for the seller to agree to repairs.

Considering contacting an attorney because it seems like my relative just wanted me to buy anything

Read more: I'm buying a home with a fha Loan, I just got the house inspected and now I want to back out. My realtor says I have to give them 10 days