Tuesday, June 20, 2017

My dad is useless and has no life skills?

Guaranteed, without my mom our family would fall apart. My mom manages every single phone call that comes in. If the bank calls about my DAD'S bank account, he'll pass it on to my mom. He doesn't deal with the mortgages or rent or anything and hasn't touched the paperwork, probably since it was first printed. My mom deals with all of that. I can safely say that the only thing he actually does is his job, which is as a chef. He cooks, makes money for the family. But that's ALL she does. Anything outside of work, he pretty much leaves to my mom (who, let me add, also works). If he's angry at the MOT service or something, he will literally dial their number and pass the phone to my mom. When we go out to eat, just the two of us, he refuses to order the food and pushes me to do it, which I don't mind, but still. If he can't find something in a shop, he tells me to ask an employee.

His English isn't the best, but it's no where NEAR horrific enough that he should be so irresponsible? At this point, I don't even think he's lazy, he just doesn't have the necessary life skills.

Read more: My dad is useless and has no life skills?