Saturday, July 29, 2017

Am I wrong? I need advice please?

I'm having problems with home life… It's me my bedridden mom and my older brother and my dad.growing up my mom was on drugs my whole life until 18 when she had a stroke I have been caring for her since my dad did everything for his family mom did nothing at all. I LOVE my dad with everything in me but every since I can remember I have always gave or loan money to my dad without a problem even if he couldn t pay it back now that I'm grown I feel like helping my dad is hurting me He is a very strong independent man he doesn't ask anyone for $ but me i always stressed about money I pay the bills my dad just pays the mortgage my brother pays nothing and I have a new car that I pay for that my dad drives while I drive my old plucker which is breakin down everytime I complain he simple says he doesn't care about that my dad had a massive heart attack and died 3 times and was down for 3 months I picked up all the bills not my brother. I feel like I wanna run and never turn back but I think that s being selfish

Read more: Am I wrong? I need advice please?