Saturday, July 8, 2017

Bad relationship with my cousin, and I don't like living with them. I don't know where to start?

I live with my auntie and her children who are older than me. I'm 26-27. I have always grown up with them as I've never had parents (long story) I particularly don't get along with the female, who is 34. She gets very angry and overall doesn't leave a good energy within the home. Even swears and uses derogatory words such as last week when she nearly blew my head off because I turned the power switch off the dishwasher by mistake. I spent half the night crying because I couldn't understand why its okay for people to speak to other like that. I really want to move out and either rent on my own or live with one other person. It doesn't help that we live an hour away and significantly away from anywhere nearby where I can just go and do something besides going to the gym. It's just not a good energy. I have depression/anxiety due to some of the things that happened to me earlier in my life. Other members of my family are happy I'm here and think its the best thing for me, I pay rent but at the same time being out here, I feel trapped. I don't think I could afford my own mortgage although I would do anything to leave I just don't know where to start. I feel overwhelmed and bored as I'm not working much I only have a casual job at a retail store but I'm applying for other work. I'm also recovering from a relationship from over two years ago. All in all I just don't know how to solve all of this, I know what I want but just don't know how to get there.

Read more: Bad relationship with my cousin, and I don't like living with them. I don't know where to start?