Thursday, July 6, 2017

Calling all Married couples

My boyfriend and I are both 24 and We have been together for almost 5 years, but he is starting to drift away. He believes in building a "foundation" outside of the bedroom. He likes to read dumb to "improve himself" he thinks I'm stupid for buying a house when I had only 40k college debt and I think he's an idiot for renting an apartment, for two years when a mortgage is cheaper and not building equity. He says "a house is not an investment in most cases and I'm not stable enough to afford a 100k house" He is no longer adventurous and he's becoming a boring guy. He reminds me of my grandfather always preparing for the future He thinks because he has a 138 Iq he's the authority on life and its annoying. -_- should I just dump him. He just can't keep up with my lifestyle. I want to live right now! Tomorrow is not promised!

Read more: Calling all Married couples