Monday, July 10, 2017

Should I have to pay my mom to watch my kids? She is using them for a paycheck

I was adopted and my mom should have NEVER been allowed to adopt (several experts have said this too). She left me with her parents when she worked 2-3 jobs and never once paid my grandparents to watch me. Now, when I'm trying to work full time or even part time, she demands my husband and I turn over our paychecks to her. I made $60 for a few days of work this past week and she wants me to deduct that from my savings and pay her. She paid cash for my house and we pay her the mortgage and she was living off our mortgage money (against the legal agreement that it goes into escrow) and got us in trouble with the tax office for delinquent taxes. She gets a pension and SS check *retired nurse, made great $$* and says "this is not my life" to watch my kids and that my "grandma told her to take my paychecks". Is this right what she is doing? Should I quit my jobs because she is taking all my money? My husband is a truck driver and can't always come home, DUH!
Added (1). We're constantly taking her out to eat (charging thousands on CC) buying her stuff she demands we buy, paying her bills, etc and now she demands our paychecks

Read more: Should I have to pay my mom to watch my kids? She is using them for a paycheck