Friday, August 11, 2017

Baby Fever so strong at 21 and now I'm obsessing!

So my partner and I have been seriously thinking about babies for about a year. We're getting married in 7 weeks also.

I have been with him for over 5 years and living with him 2 years. We have a nice house, however it is not big enough for a baby.

Having my own baby is all I think about, I have 10 small children in my family and minded them all so I have a small idea of what motherhood is like.

I'm obsessing over every little thing about having a baby. Such as the size of the house, how my parents would react and my job.

Himself also doesn't want to wait until the wedding. He wants to try now, I'm just worried about sickness on my wedding day.

We're both in steady jobs with steady incomes. Our next step was supposed to be a mortgage for a bigger house but both of us feel ready for a baby now. However my nature is to obsess about it to the point of exhaustion!

I guess I'm just looking for advice or see if anyone else has been in my position previously and what did they do.

Thank you!

Read more: Baby Fever so strong at 21 and now I'm obsessing!