Tuesday, August 29, 2017

How can I afford full upper and lower dental implants if I'm on a fixed income?

My wife has had failing teeth for years. She has a full upper denture and no top teeth left. The 5 bottom teeth and attached denture is in really bad shape. I told her to get all her teeth pulled and get a bottom denture. The problem is the bottom denture wouldn't be very stable and she'd be very self conscious.

We live on Social Security. We have no savings. We have no debt, but our mortgage takes most of our income. There isn't any money left to finance a $30,000 or $40,000 set up upper and lower implants.

Are there any programs that could help us pay for implants. We're looking for a permanent solution. My wife had a condition that took most of her teeth in her 30's. It wasn't because she didn't try to take care of them. Now she is paying the price. I would love to get her her own set of teeth… But its so cost prohibitive.

Read more: How can I afford full upper and lower dental implants if I'm on a fixed income?