Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Mortgage Help! - Natwest

Hello!

I'm going through the process of waiting for a mortgage offer from Natwest.

My timeline is as follows so far:
27/07 - AIP received from Natwest for up to £220,00

05/08 - Viewed Property

07/08 - Offer put in and accepted

14/08 - Mortgage application submitted

15/08 - Solicitors instructed

25/08 - Valuation booked for 04/09

29/08 - Tracker showing as all documents that have been submitted are approved and no further ones required. Mortgage advisor also saying Natwest happy with everything subject to Valuation.

I'm so nervous now waiting for the valuation to take place. Does my timeline so far sound good and like it will go ahead subject to Valuation?

Also a bit of background. When I first got my AIP through I had about £3,000 outstanding debt and I now have £600 which will be cleared Friday meaning I'm debt free - Surely this improves things? And if I had my AIP with the debt it means everything will be okay subject to Valuation?

Sorry for rambling! Just very nervous.

Read more: Mortgage Help! - Natwest