Thursday, September 28, 2017

My girlfriend wants to rent apartment before we buy a house what do you think? Read details?

So me and my girlfriend have been together 2 and a half years she's the love of my life and i plan on marrying her soon. We're both 25 and really want to move out soon which I know is a huge responsibility. The thing is she wants to get an apartment first which I understand because she's afraid to jump in the commitment of buying a house, the only thing is I'll be paying the rent being she doesn't make that good of money compared to me and for the money I'm paying in rent I could spend a couple more dollars and have a mortgage. I don't know if it seems selfish to say well I want to buy a house you're either in or out but I rather not waste my time with renting where the money's not really going anywhere if I could own my own house. I was just wondering what a polite way to go about having this conversation with her is and if I'm right or wrong any help would be appreciated!

Read more: My girlfriend wants to rent apartment before we buy a house what do you think? Read details?