Monday, October 30, 2017

Where to get additional installment loan to help build credit profile?

I have one installment loan and want another to help build my credit profile. Should I just get another loan at the same institution as the first loan or go somewhere else? I have maybe 5 credit cards with larger balances on them(not maxed) and I simply want to move some of that debt to a loan to help with the revolving, installment, mortgage credit balance stuff. As a side note in addition to the first thought I'm thinking of doing a 4k loan soon to for an attempt at a small business set-up idea I have. So that may be 2 loans I'm thinking about getting soon.
Added (1). Update 1: I must be misunderstanding things from the looks of some of your answers… I'm familiar with M.I.R… (mortgage, installment, and revolving) credit histories. It's my understanding this is what potential lenders look at. If no lenders can see any of those then they may think less of me if I really need the lenders in future. I'm fine with my number of credit cards (not in a bad position in my opinion on those) I had not had a loan in years for credit history until previously.

Read more: Where to get additional installment loan to help build credit profile?