Wednesday, November 22, 2017

To buy a home in LA or rent?

Hello, I make about 70-90thousand a year and my mother makes about 40k a year, together as a team I think we're ready to buy a home, if she takes care of the bills for next three months I can save 17Thousand by February, for a down payment on a home for FHA, I have been renting for 3 years already, dishing out almost 20k a year twords rent and being left empty handed in the end needing to find a place to move to because they raise rent every time here.

We pay 1800, and my mom doesn't pay any rent, so if we did get into a home we would have to pay 3k a month most likely with mortgage insurance and all the other stuff, which my Boy friend also pays 1000 of the rent a month so between me and my mom it would be 2000,
my income is steady and so is my mothers as long as we stay busy!

do you think we should try for a home or stay renting?

Read more: To buy a home in LA or rent?