Sunday, December 24, 2017

How easy is it to get a note from a doctor that says you can be your own payee?

I'm on social security disability and my dad is my payee, they maid me have a payee because they didn't like the fact that I left the state for a while and was homeless, but I forgot to mention to them that the reason why I was. Homeless is because he kicked me out of the house, at the time he owned a business and in addition to making so that my whole entire check had to go to rent he was giving me lots of spending money, but then he maid his company go bankrupt by signing leases he couldn't afford at all, he currently is a lyft driver and gives some, but very little spending money, mostly I have to panhandle on the streets, he's going to lose his home because he can't pay mortgage, I can't have a payee whose incompitant with money themselves.

Read more: https://allmortgage.net/forum/how-easy-is-it-to-get-a-note-from-a-doctor-that-says.html