Thursday, February 15, 2018

Is it possible to be independent in London without help from parents financially and emotionally?

I moved out when I was 28 cos I just couldn't afford renting. I rented for three months but moved back cos the landlord raised his prices up and with my wage it wasn't enough. I worked hard since leaving school and found a man and hopefully move in together. Everything went well financially and I found a job that I loved with better pay check. We applied for a mortgage on a small two bedroom house but was turned down cos of my partner's credit score; so bad. I've always wanted to live in London and get a mortgage as I feel renting isn't worth it. So now we're continuing to rent and both our parents are helping us out to improve our credit score.

I worked very hard and moved out later in life hoping to move out without parents help. I just had this idea that I was going to be able to move out with a good job and salary without my parents help. I do have a good job and salary. I feel the more older I get even if I don't live with my parents the more financial help I need from them.

How is it possible to live independently ithout help from parents in London?

Read more: https://allmortgage.net/forum/is-it-possible-to-be-independent-in-london-without-help.html