Friday, March 2, 2018

My dad keeps asking for money?

I started working 6 months ago and I really wanted to help my family, but my dad is really bad with money and keeps asking for more and more. Last time he asked me for $600 to pay "bills" until I found out he got a paint job on his bike. Now he is unemployed and needs 300 to pay for his mortgage( even though I gave him $100 two days ago. I didn't care before but I think he's abusing, even my uncle says so. I just turned 18 and I'm making $2400 a month, but can't save. And I think it's his fault, because I only spend money on food($50 week) and rent($50 week). I only have 2k in savings, even though I don't have any responsibilities, and only spend 100-200 a week on myself. I want to go to college and buy a car but he doesn't seem to care.

Read more: My dad keeps asking for money?