Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Is my brother betraying the family? IS he selfish?

So in my family I live with my three older brothers 21-26. We all have jobs and contribute to bill and such except my father who hasn't worked in over 12 years. My mom has a job but she doesn't make much. We all have jobs and So around 2 years ago when I was around 17. My oldest brother bought a house for my mother in his name as s gift. He used credit and a down payment he had great credit and got approved. As a family my brothers agreed to help I didn't have a job and once I got a job I've been helping since. So my brother that's 24 says he moving out soon after an argument about money. He says he can't stand being here and that we all should go on our own since were all grown men. I said that's fine by me and give me three months. I really would rather stay rather than find my own apartment and struggle as I don't maje much. My oldest bro feels betrayed because our mortgage is 2200 a month not including other bills. My brother that's 24 has the best job of us get paid most by the hour. There was a huge fight between us and my mom is upset.

I have another brother older than us all he's 31. He doesn't live with us and I don't talk to much but I Facebook book about apartments. He asked why and I told him and he feels that our brother is selfish and betraying the family. He doesn't have a good job either and mainly is supported by his girlfriend. I'm just wondering do you think it's wrong to move out for no reason and putting. Bigger finance burden on your family?

Read more: https://allmortgage.net/forum/is-my-brother-betraying-the-family-is-he-selfish.html