Sunday, June 24, 2018

What can I do about a house that was resold by my mortgage company while being displaced and disabled?

I was considered disable and critically ill during the time I experienced displacement from a natural disaster. While beind displaced, I attempted to pay mortgage payments to the company at the time but the mortgage increased without warning. Living in another state and keeping up with the expenses there and the status of my failing health one diagnosis after another I was unable to keep up. My home which was built in 1963 was sold without my knowledge. Presently, it is unrecognizable renovated, bricks are repainted and it is falsely documented as being built in 2013. Is there something I can do about this? Although many years have passed. Should I have received more help or support in resolving this issue, given my situation? Do I have legal grounds to sue?

Read more: What can I do about a house that was resold by my mortgage company while being displaced and disabled?