Sunday, June 10, 2018

What can I do with a yard that grows tall weeds and I can't keep up with?

I have 2 backyards, which is nice. I dream of being able to grow lots of flowers in them, but my health is bad right now, so I'm barely able to just keep up with the front lawn and 1 backyard by cutting the grass. It takes me a few days to cut it.

There's a second yard behind my fence that is pretty large. I think about 50 feet by 50 feet.

It grows really tall weeds. I was unable to cut it, so I had to pay someone to do it and I can't afford that most times.

Is there something that I can do with it, that could keep tall weeds away, and that would be very low maintenence? My neighbor on one side, even though he can't see that yard (because of my tall fence), he peeks in thru the door (I see it open sometimes and he has mentioned it to my other neighbors).

Any ideas on what I can do? I can't sell the place because my mortgage is high and I'd be homeless.

Read more: What can I do with a yard that grows tall weeds and I can't keep up with?