Thursday, June 21, 2018

Why are people never truly happy for you when you win money?

They act fake, like they are happy and say they are happy for you but then they start hinting around subtly about things they need to pay for, or directly ask you for money. If you don't give it to them, they get mad at you and try to guilt trip you.

My big sister recently won $200,000in the lottery. My brother said he was so happy for her then he cussed her and threatened to sue her for some money if she didn't pay for the mortgage on his new house. It would cost her $85,000 to pay for that… $200,000 isn't some large sum of money. It will go quick. I think my brother and other people are so wrong… My big sister cried because people are getting mad at her for not giving them money.
:(
Added (1). They wouldn't allow my big sis to stay anonymous here.

Read more: https://allmortgage.net/forum/why-are-people-never-truly-happy-for-you-when-you-win.html