Thursday, June 21, 2018

Needing advice about a process to sell my house and get my ex boyfriend out?

So I own a house with my boyfriend… Who is now my ex. And we have pushed to the problem where the situation can't be resolved sanely between the two of us and need to Partition through the court.

I know we'd be required to file a lawsuit to have the house partitioned and my ex-boyfriend would be required to sell the house and divide the funds equally and the repayment of the mortgage loan and closing cost.

Also the fact that the court procedure is expensive. And would be required to pay an advancement to your attorney once your case has been accepted by an attorney.

But I would like someone to tell me how much this would cast us both. What he has to do and myself in order to get our house back on the market and off to our new lives and what would happen after this goes threw… And how long this process will take.

☆ Sent from iOS Dr. Know! 1.1.04

Read more: https://allmortgage.net/forum/needing-advice-about-a-process-to-sell-my-house-and-get.html