Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Can I get approved for a mortgage in philadelphia PA?

My name is Marcus and i'm looking to buy a home in philadelphia PA. In the past i had very poor credit including a bankruptcy about 7 years ago, but not too lobg ago i sign up for a local credit repair and credit builder program in my city for 6 months. Over the 6 months they deleted alot of bad items from my credit and enrolled me in a credit builder installment loans which i made every payment on time for 6 the months so now i have 6 months of good payment history. So i check my credit score on credit karma and it's 624 and 631 on the other one my yearly in9 is 34000$ been at my job for 2 years and have 4000$ in bank for a down payment will i get approved

Read more: https://allmortgage.net/forum/can-i-get-approved-for-a-mortgage-in-philadelphia-pa.html