Sunday, December 16, 2018

Can you ever get back together with your ex husband?

I'm divorced but I'm still friends with my ex husband. When we were married he worked and put me through college. My ex husband used his contacts in business to find me the ideal job when I graduated from college. I did well in that job and got promoted several times.

I recently received an inheritance and I felt a moral obligation to repay my ex husband some of the money he spent on putting me through college. I gave my former husband $50,000 from my inheritance. He did not want to take it but I insisted. Then something happened that just blew me away.

I got a letter that my condo mortgage of $50,000 had been paid in full. I could not figure out how that happened until I remembered that my ex husband was still on the mortgage. The bank told me he came in with a cashiers check for $50,000 and paid off my mortgage. Now I have a house free and clear.

My single girlfriends that I told about this wanted to know if I would be upset if they dated him. They said he sounds like a GREAT GUY and they can't understand why I had divorced him. I'm now giving a lot of thought of trying to get back together with him. I think I made a BIG mistake divorcing him. I was very young when we divorced. I'm MUCH more mature now.

What do you think of my odds of getting back with him.

Read more: https://allmortgage.net/forum/can-you-ever-get-back-together-with-your-ex-husband.html