Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Can i kick my fiancee out of a house we bought together last year, but is under my name?


We bought the house in 2013, he had really bad credit so everything is under my name. He did help me pay with mortgage and bills, our relationship is just so dysfunctional now, we recently got engaged last christmas, but i feel like the relationship is more for convenience. I hate to admit it but it is, He has some anxiety issues and anger issues, he has tried to hurt me once but i fought back, I'm scared for it to happen again.

I want him to move out so I can start fresh but he tries to scare me that I could not do that as he has rights to the house too. We have only been together for 4 yrs. (not sure if there's any law that would apply to that, so im including it) and we live in California.

Read more: Can i kick my fiancee out of a house we bought together last year, but is under my name?