Saturday, April 26, 2014

I want to start a new life, and it's down to 2 choices what do I pick?


I know I have been asking questions about this a lot, and I havent really got good info so ill ask this question instead of asking about either or

Vegas or Seattle

I am 25 years old I work for walmart I make 9.45 a hour im sure I can transfer but im wanting to start a new life like start over and have more oppurtunities in life because in Nc where I am in Wilmington there are none really I have tried for the past 4 years, and nothing but nursing

I dont have great experience some in fast food, and about 5 years in retail im very good at retail, and not sales like stocking, and directing people etc etc I would probably want to find a new career to maybe make more money where should I go

Im not asking about the partying the rain the heat the traffic etc etc. I am asking pretty much which one is going to have more job openings and a more broad job career for me with not much experience, and no degree

I will comment on anyones answer if you would like to have a conversation about it you can email me as well

raymofuwk@gmail.com idk if thats against the rules to put my email but if it is then I guess my question will get deleted idk

help me out thanks

Read more: I want to start a new life, and it's down to 2 choices what do I pick?