Thursday, April 24, 2014

Just bought a house for a $1? How to get a loan to repair?


I just bought a house for a $1

In Michigan…

The outside of the house is very nice… No damages to the outside.

The inside is stripped basically… I mean there is walls… But they will probably need to be replaced. The kitchen is probably the only room in the house with the least damage…

I think the house may need $10,000 - $15,000 worth of work done and that's not including a new furnace. I had a contractor come over to give me an estimate.

The house has a lot of potential. And, I'm looking to turn it into a rental property.

NOW, How do I get a loan to repair the home? I have bad credit… No repos, no mortgages… Just small collections. Are there any programs that help out?

Read more: Just bought a house for a $1? How to get a loan to repair?