Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Need advice how to refinance with my high debt ratio?


Hello, I am trying to refinance my house but Since my income technically is "45,000" and my loan is $318,000. And my debt ratio come to 116%. My current bank can not let me refinance. My only debt is the mortgage on the house and Just paid of another smaller mortgage for 54,000 last month. My income really do not reflect the whole story since I have my own business. So I am trying to figure out how I can get my mortgage refinanced. I currently pay 5.25 apr and thats just straight bull. I know I can use a co-signer but need other ways I can take care of this. If anyone can tell me about any banks that might help me out. And my credit score and everything else is perfect. Is their any way I can show my business while trying to refinancing. If anyone can tell me about banks who might be able to help me or any tips will be helpful.
Thanks

Read more: Need advice how to refinance with my high debt ratio?