Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Don't know what to do with life?

im an 18 year old man living in Canada and i just finished high school, which should have happened a year or two ago.
i have wasted the last two years trying to figure out what im going to do after high school.
some things you should know, ive always hated education, for me it's too much of a commitment, 4 years of education and then if lucky i get a job that pays me 40-50k a year so i can pay my student loan off for a few years and in the meantime drag myself off bed in the morning everyday in a 9-5 routine for what? So i can get married to a girl and have two kids, buy a house on mortgage that i pay from my shitty salary, for 30 years… By the time im finished paying mortgage if i even live i'll be miserable just like everyone else who chose the path. I dont wanna be miserable my whole life, and i want it to be sweet for as long as im alive. I always wanted to be in the army working up the ranks, that would have been worth something, but i fked up early in my life and am currently banned from going near a weapon for the next 2 years atleast. Fortunately im a youth so i was given a second chance, so i want to do a course in a university/college but the length can't exceed more than a year. I have a pint of interest in transportation trades, like working in international ships or aircraft, but has to be outside of this country… But time is running out and i need to be in a full time education or a job and ive switched from job to job not finding satisfaction so.help me out?
Added (1). im currently on probation and i need to be working or studying full time, and note that none of this university stuff is my passion, im just trying to find something that wont go to complete waste of money and headache once im off probation, i wanna travel internationally so a job on a ship won't be too bad, but the courses are too long - 4 yr for diploma, i dont want to stay that long in this city/country so im gonna break. Since i cant be some james bond, what else is in store for me?

Read more: Don't know what to do with life?