Monday, June 23, 2014

Extremely insecure Capricorn guy don't know what to do with this Virgo girl?

I'm 24 years old a guy who has deep feelings to this Virgo girl.I'm insecure because of two things.

First I have financial problems because of my parents, I had to paid their mortgage and other expenses etc. And that's why I couldn't save any money. I have no car, no money, no job etc. And my second problem is that I'm virgin at this age. Not because I'm ugly or anything.I'm tall, athletic, semi-pro MMA fighter, intelligent, hard-working, handsome (I mean you got to see me). I know I'd be so loyal if I had a girlfriend. I just really want to make sure that she is the ONE. I really don't want to waste my time and lost my virginity for someone who is not worthy.

I really like this Virgo girl and that's why I ignore her and it makes me feel so guilty. I have to look away in order to not to remember her because I have serious feelings to her.Since we met she already had two different relationships in a year while I still protect my virginity. She had a picture in jacuzzi with her ex and believe or not but that made me cry for two days. I just can't see the girls as sexual objects, if they were sexual object I'd not be virgin right now. I aware that girls hate good guys like me.

I mean my situation is so embarrassing. I feel like I don't deserve her because of my financials and insecurity. I know she is into me too but I don't know how much she is into. I don't think she is into as me because of her past experiences.I'm so fragile about it and don't know what to do?
Added (1). Also there was this Stanley Kubrick's movie "Eyes Wide Shut" when Nicole Kidman tell her ex sex fantasies with other guys and Tom Cruise got shocked, that scene made so cry that as if I have been in that situation.I've thought about that too, I mean I said let's assume we are together and she has done exactly the same thing to hurt my feelings. Because she is the one who has experiences. I have nothing to tell about this stuff. Do you think she and I would be good? I'm 17 Jan and she is 4 Sep.

Read more: Extremely insecure Capricorn guy don't know what to do with this Virgo girl?