Wednesday, June 25, 2014

How to get my ex husband back? Is it legal to marry your ex husband?

My mother had the hours reduced at her work which really reduced her take home pay. She has tried to get a new job for months without any luck. She got behind on her house payments and the lender was talking about foreclose. She was really worried she would loose her home of 25 years. I was worried also. Out of the blue, she called me and said her financial problem had been solved. When I asked her how, she said she did not want to talk about it. I wonder what she did. Rob a bank. Finally I got it out of her. She had ask my ex husband Bob for help finding a new job and explained my home payment problem.

Mom said Bob paid off my mortgage and now I don’t have any more house payments. ‘He is a great guy that I owe big time but he will not take any money from me’. I immediately got on the phone to Bob and asked him why he paid off mom’s mortgage. He said “Your mom is a good friend of mine and I will not let my friends suffer”. “She should not have to worry about losing her home of 25 years at her age”.

That hit me like a bolt of lighting. Mom was right about Bob. He is a great guy. Mom did not want me to get a divorce in the first place but I was young and foolish and did not listen to her. Can anyone relate to that? Now I know HOW WRONG I WAS. I want Bob back as my husband. I am so much more grown up now and I realize he is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Please give me your advice on how I can get him back.

Read more: How to get my ex husband back? Is it legal to marry your ex husband?