Saturday, June 28, 2014

I'm going to get fired I know it?

So I've been working for this company for 6 months now. My probation has just ended.
My mum died 3 months ago and ever since then my work accuracy and performance has deteriorated. I'm sick more often then I want to be, I make a lot of mistakes and I'm just overall distant from everyone. I work in payroll so accuracy is key! I've been pulled into the office twice and warned about my mistakes and my boss said "if they keep happening, I won't be confirming your employment"
I have a mortgage, a car payment, and 2 loan repayments. I don't know how I am going to pay for these things! I'm already applying elsewhere. I don't really like it there anyways, everyone's is so rude and bitchy and talks about me when I leave the room. So I don't know whether I should quit or just wait to get fired.
My mums death has been a huge impact on my life and I have slight depression from watching her die. What should I do?

Read more: I'm going to get fired I know it?