Friday, June 27, 2014

Should we Move Our Family From Texas To California?

Iam an LVN my husband has a cdl with Propane and hazardous material transport experience. Some of his family lives in Madera, Fresno California area. All my family lives here in Texas we live close by the border of the US and Mexico. My husband And I have been talking about moving to CA we have a home been paying mortgage on it for 8yrs now he has a job that he can request a transfer to Bakersfield area I reqested unemployment recently Im having a hard time getting a steady job with my LVN. We spoke to his family in CA my husband has an aunt and uncle who live alone and they are older in age who offered us to stay in their home with them, they would like the company. We have two daughter's one 10 & 12. My husband seems unhappy here in Texas we dont socialize with any of my family we hve a couple of friends who we spend time not very often. It just seems that our life here is dull and boring, but Im scared of moving and Im afraid if this is the right choice We are making?

Read more: Should we Move Our Family From Texas To California?