Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I'm very frustrated with my wife and our sex life. Should I get a mistress?

I'm 33 year old and my wife is 32 we've been together for 8 years and married for 4 we have 3 children who are 7, 4 & 2 year old. I work 10 hours a day and my wife stays home with our children. I provide for everything. Pay all the bills (cable, internet, phone, power, groceries, 2 cars payment and whatever else that pops up) My parents gave us the house we live so I don't pay a mortgage. With this I'm just trying to explain that I do my part. I also fix anything that brake in the household and do all kind of work around the house when I can. I romance my wife take flowers, take her out on date at least twice a month, I do romantic dinner sometimes. The only thing I need my wife to do is look after our kids, keep the house clean, make a meal a day (supper) and have sex with me at least 3 times a week. Is that too much to ask? My wife is a great mother and wife. I'm lucky to have her in my life however when it comes to sex she just wants it once a week. Before we used to do it every day now she claims she is too exhausted sometimes she just wants quickies or offers me a BJ. I sometimes say ok but I want to be with her, feel her she is my wife and I love her so it's normal that I want more intimacy with her. I know she loves me she treats me like a king, she'd do anything for me but have sex more often. We talk a lot about our day, snuggle, take shower together and a quickie while the kids are napping etc but sometimes I want more than that.
Added (1). I proposed her counseling and she says that there is nothing a counselor can do to prevent her from being tired after a day of hard work at home. And yes my wife works out and eat healthy and is in great shape. I mean she is a gorgeous woman. I did sport my whole life and I also have a very athletic body with some muscle and I'm good-looking man and I love to please my wife in bed and so does she. One of my friend suggested me to get a mistress but I don't want to do that?

Read more: I'm very frustrated with my wife and our sex life. Should I get a mistress?