Monday, November 17, 2014

Need to get building blan approval for individual home?

Hi,

I am staying in Pallikaranai. I have individual house which consists area 1200 sq-ft, and we built on that around 750 sq-ft.(only ground floor) it was built by my dad in 2010.

Now the problem is the house has no plan approval from CMDA. It has only Patta and property tax receipt which we paid already. When approached CMDA few months back, they told to my father that, the approval can get only when to start constructing home, not for already constructed home.

Now i want to get a house loan or mortgage loan to build the first floor. But the banks are asking for approved plan and i do not have it.

So, I just want to get building plan approval for ground floor and first floor as well.
.
Please someone guide me on how to get this plan approval.

when i enquired few brokers are telling that they can get the approval, but the cost is very high.(it comes around 2.5 to 3.5 lakhs)

But actual price to get approval for both ground and first floor will come approximately 50,000 to 60,000.

Whether i can trust brokers or not. I really dont have idea… Since it is huge money which i unable to afford.

So, is it possible for me to get plan approval?

am confused on how to start and where to start now… If anyone guide me it would be really appreciated. Please…

FYI - For my area corporation zonal office - Puzhuthivakkam
Added (1). Typo Mistake… It is plan approval.

Read more: Need to get building blan approval for individual home?