Thursday, December 4, 2014

Which loan companies offer loans with lowest finance charges?

I need to buyout my ex wife from our mortgage so that I can refinance the house in my name alone. She won't agree to me making monthly payments for her equity on the house so I am forced to find a loan that is as affordable as can be. (it's the only way I can continue to make child support payments, bill payments, and payoff the debts that she will not pay). My home is a VA home and they won't let me refinance it to my name alone until I have an official divorce date. My ex won't give me the divorce date until "after" I give her the equity money. I have no gripes doing this because she is entitled to her fair share. Just trying to figure out a way to get this cash to her in a manageable way.

Read more: Which loan companies offer loans with lowest finance charges?