Friday, January 9, 2015

So just exactly what is a race card and where can I get one?

I go to work every day and pay taxes. Very high taxes at that. My job is hard work but it's honest work and I'm proud of being productive. I served my country in the military as did my dad and his dad before him. I pay a mortgage, school loans, car payment, utilities, and still contribute charity with what's left over.
So where the heck can I get me a race card? I hear all the Tim's on hear that if black people play the race card they do not have to work, get free college tuition, food stamps, and free electric in their free project apartment.
Can I use the race card to show the police when they stop me for DWB (driving while black)?

Read more: So just exactly what is a race card and where can I get one?