Friday, February 20, 2015

Rent to own or house for sale?

Ok iam beginning my search for the perfect home to start setting in my roots for the long haul and Ive been considering searching for a rent to own property, but have some concerns. What are some pros & cons of renting to own a home & property. Would it be more beneficial to find a piece of property and then start building a home of my own, to find a home up for rent to own on a great piece of land, or to just search for sale by owner? When I say the pros & cons I mean every single little detail even something that may seem minuscule I want to hear it. Iam very very new at this and Im the type to cross all of my T's & dot all of my I's before I even begin speaking to a real estate agent or mortgage agent. Lets just say this is me trying to start up on my homework. ;)

Read more: Rent to own or house for sale?