Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Full-time student looking to get house small mortgage loan?


I currently have $35,000 in the bank, made from day trading, and luck. I would do this in my spare time while being a student. The issue is, I haven't had a job in the past two years. Would this get in the way if I was wanting to get a home for around $50,000 - $75,000? Would much rather have a home to invest in, than waste it on rent.

As for income, I do plan on getting a job, but I doubt that means anything as far as getting a loan. Also, if the answer is no, what are my options, if any? Thanks!
Added (1). I know that I can't get a loan from day trading, and that it literally means nothing. But I was hoping that maybe I was able to make a large enough down payment to where proof of recent income wouldn't matter.

Read more: Full-time student looking to get house small mortgage loan?