Thursday, May 28, 2015

I want to create a business but how?


I want to create a business but how?

I play 5 instruments, create graphics, animation, websites, 3D model, 2D draw, 3D print. I work in 2D and 3D design and would love to start my own business.

So, how would I go about getting funding for a company start up if I don't have no assets? I have no mortgage or anything that could potentially pay back a failed attempt. But I have so many great ideas that haven't been done before, I just don't know how to start!

So I work on a rubbish wage and hardly have any money left at the end of the month, it'd take years to raise the capital to try it but by that point I probably wouldn't want to risk my hard earned savings for that. Is there any alternatives?

Thanks in advance

Read more: I want to create a business but how?