Friday, May 29, 2015

Need advice for a young married couple looking for first move. RENTING VS OWNING which is more cost effective?


I basically asked this question already and got a lot of answers to rent because I didn't make is clear that I am married so everyone was concentrating on the wrong subject. Lets make is clear that we have been married for 6 months and have been together for 7 years. I want to know what are the cost that come with renting an apartment VS the cost that come with owning a home. What is the best thing to do for the first move? Hes all for owning a home and I know that its better for the long run. My main goal is be able to keep up with all the bills and still being able to save up money. (I'm sure that's everyone's goal) I just don't want to bite off more than we can chew.

Read more: Need advice for a young married couple looking for first move. RENTING VS OWNING which is more cost effective?